Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Look!

After a few days of playing around, updating and organising I’m very excited about the new look of my blog! You should now find it much easier to navigate as there are separate pages for recipes, links and a page featuring the books I am reading just now. The recipes page is my favourite as you can now see all of the recipes that I have featured on my blog with each recipe linking directly to the relevant post/recipe! My next step is to start including more photographs of the recipes as I know how much I like to be able to see photos of how things are supposed to look, so bare with me as I try to learn the basics of food photography (and resist from eating everything first!). I have also included links with facebook and twitter so if you know anyone that you think might also enjoy reading it, you can now easily share it with them. And don’t forget, if you enjoy reading my blog regularly you can sign up to become a follower – just follow the instructions at the side, it doesn’t take long!

I hope you like the new look as much as I do and welcome any comments you have about it.

Thanks and enjoy x

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it Lynds! And I posted it to FB so others can enjoy it as well :)

    - Chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Chelsea's facebook post. I'm a food blogger too! Looking forward to following your posts.
    Cheers,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lynds!! The whole blog is amazing and i'm a proud wee sis :) And now i'm very hungry and want crab!! We're doing that when i get there!!
    Lots of lovexxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - I am so happy with it!
    Megan - I'm glad you found me - it's so funny cause when I was talking to Chelsea yesterday she mentioned your blog and I had just been looking at it the night before (on a list of Canadian food blogs!) Anyway I just had another look on your blog (which I love!) but was so surprised as my little boy is also called Bennett!!
    Anyway I am glad you like it - i'll be following your blog from now on

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...