Monday, August 29, 2011

Reader Challenge Choice

Thank you to all of you that picked a book for me to review. I had 15 choices in total – all of which were great books that I was very excited about. However only 1 book could be picked this month so I used the Random Number Generator and it chose suggestion number 13 (lucky for some, unlucky for others!!). Thank you to Souperior who was lucky 13 for her choice of book which was Diva Cooking by Victoria Blashford-Snell & Jennifer Joyce! I'm super excited about this book and will be scouring through the pages tonight picking my 3 recipes to make and review! I'm hoping to have the challenge completed and the book reviewed by September 16th so keep your eyes open to see how I get on!

Thank you again to everyone that took the time to pick a book for me to review. If you are remain interested I would love to keep this as a monthly challenge.


True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 13 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

{Sorry about the Random.Org display! I did it then couldn't work out how to properly add it to my blog! Anyway you can still see from this that Number 13 was the one it picked and that I didn't fix it or cheat!}

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book - can't wait to see what you make from it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy!

    I had a look through it last night and it's definitely going to be hard to only pick 3 recipes!! I might have to do a few extra ones ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long since I checked my RSS feeds (life's been hectic!) I've only just discovered my selection won through for your first reader challenge, huzzah! Now to get on with testing out the book you nominated for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a great choice Souperior! It was a really good book to review - Im still cooking from it. Hope you are getting on well with the one I suggested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...